Welcome to your discovery of some amazing benefits for our community of Oshawa through the LIFE Community Project!
All items are free, no cost through the project or events!
REDUCE/Reuse/Recyle to help those most in need!
The events contain 3 phases:
- Set Up
- General Public
Members of our community can request a table to set up & give away any items they have to those most in need.
- Items not given away must be taken away by those who brought them
There will be a 1 hour set up window from noon till 1 pm!
To request a table to give away items, please click HERE! No cost, due to space we are limited to how many spaces we can have for the event.
From 1-2 pm VIP members will be given first opportunity to select from items at the event!
- VIP are those deemed most in need
- VIP will be given tickets prior to the event by organizations/groups dealing with the homeless & those in poverty
- VIP will also be able to access our fulfillment order forms at this time as well
From 2-4 pm the general public will be permitted to browse & select up to 3 items during this time, no questions asked.
- See something you like, then you can just take it, we will limit individuals to 3 items during the event.
Those wishing to donate for the ongoing events, we have drop off locations found on our Just Oshawa Map we also have a form (CLICK HERE) for those wishing pick up of donations but we have no guarantee items will be accepted as we have limited storage space.
We would like to thank our main sponsor for helping make this first event possible:
We have other sponsorship spaces, click here to learn more!